Anuj Varma, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) Specialist, Microsoft Platforms (.NET, SQL Server, IIS) Specialist, Austin, TX
Specializing in scalable, Object Oriented, n-Tier applications, Anuj is an application architect turned Cloud Architect. Leveraging Infrastructure as a Service on both AWS and Azure, Anuj provides cost savings to his customers while building their next generation application.
Types of Projects
- AWS Compute Services – including Compute, Storage, Networking and Data storage centric services.
- Azure Service Fabric, Building cloud-enabled applications using Microsoft’s .NET (MVC, EF) and Azure.
- Object Oriented Architecture and Design – Analysis of existing applications, SOA applications, In-depth review of usage patterns
- ASP.NET, IIS and SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting – Hands-on, n-Tier troubleshooting using industrial strength tools – Fiddler, StressStimulus, Rhino Profilers and more..
- Consolidation of multiple ASP.NET apps onto single IIS server (collapsed IIS), Consolidation of multiple SQL Server databases onto single SQL Enterprise instances (collapsed SQL)
- Centralized Master Database (CMBD) – for an overall view of corporate I.T. assets – including Servers, Applications and Licenses
- Tableau based Visualizations – Large scale data visualizations.
Anuj continues to build some of the most stable and maintenance free applications as part of his work as a solutions architect. Anuj measures his success by his clients’ success – and is always accessible for ensuring their applications run like clockwork.
Consulting companies may come and go – Anuj’s independent practice as a Cloud and Solutions Architect has served clients for longer than some brand-name consulting practices.
For larger projects that require more than one hands-on developer, Anuj helps his customers through ANUJ Technologies – a specialized network of local, experienced technology professionals. ANUJ Technologies continues to provide customers the capabilities of large consulting firms without any of their overheads.