Google Video Ads, CTR vs. Impressions
- Impressions – How many times your ad appeared in the search results
- Clicks – How many times users actually clicked on the ad
- Ratio of the two – Click through Rate (CTR)
- Aim for CTR – Above 1% (For every 100 impressions, get at least ONE click)
Facebook Video Ads
- Instead of the default option (3 seconds counts as a ‘watch’ on a video), choose Option 2: CPV for 10 second video views. You will only be charged for those who watch 10 seconds of your video
© 2001 AdverSite Web Holdings Inc. All rights reserved. All content on this site is original and owned by AdverSite Web Holdings, Inc. You may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.