1. Suppose you are to deploy 6 servers (EC2 Instances in AWS lingo) to run v1 of an app. Which of the following is a correct Ansible template that accomplishes this?
1. - template: count:6 src: config.ini.j2 dest: /share/windows/config.ini newline_sequence: '\r\n'
2. – template:
3. - template: src: /mine/sudoers dest: /etc/sudoers validate: 'visudo -cf %s'
4. - template: src: etc/ssh/sshd_config.j2 dest: /etc/ssh/sshd_config owner: root count: 6 group: root mode: '0600' validate: /usr/sbin/sshd -t -f %s backup: yes
Answer – 2)
2. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of Memcached?
- Memcached is free and open source.
- Memcahed is a distributed memory object caching system.
- The primary objective of Memcached is to enhance the response time for data that can otherwise be recovered or constructed from some other source or database.
- Memcached provides security options around the key-value pairs that are cached.
4) is incorrect.
3. In AWS, Infrastructure is executed as code (IaC). Which of the following is NOT true of AWS IaC :
- The code is written in simple JSON format
- The code is organized into files called templates and template groups called stacks.
- The code has to be used in conjunction with the AWS CloudFormation Service.
- The code templates can be managed from the regular AWS Admin Console.
Answer 3) Does not have to use CloudFormation.
4. Which of the following does not logically belong under DevOps (choose all that apply)?
- Infrastructure as code
- Continuous deployment
- Database Administration
Answer 4) – DBA
5. Application DevOps has a different set of core activities than Infrastructure DevOps. Which of the following activities is common between Application DevOps and Infrastructure DevOps ?
Answer 4) – Only deployment is common
Full answer –
App DevOps Components
Infrastructure DevOps Components